Thursday, March 13, 2008

The joker my mother cant see


Sipping in those cups of tea
Fueling the burns inside me again,
Sucking in some smoke from a cigarette
Clearing those worms from my brain,
A joker with smeared make up is smiling inside.
Holding onto a parachute
He floats around in my brain.
Mocking those war-cries
Trading his blood for smile.
Evading those missiles from foes
Taking refuge in a circus tent.
Amusing all those kids in there
With his blood-red lips.
Trusting that thick canvas canopy
That hides me from my mother's eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 200 bucks on every page. But finally I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?